Saturday, January 22, 2011

Flower Power!

John loved the vibrant purples in these flowers,
which inspired the pop of purple in the color scheme.


My Bouquet
I like the soft peachy colors in this one.
The inspiration for my bridal bouquet, only I want to wrap mine in lace
and vintage gold lockets with pictures of my grandparents in them
I love this one <3
LOVE the loose feel and the colors of this one!!!

Bridesmaid Bouquets
I'm thinking more vibrant for the bridesmaids' bouquets,
adding more of the bright purple
More bridesmaid bouquet inspiration!
Love the quirky mix of colors in this one
(and those ferns at the bottom)!
I love the purples and oranges in this group! So pretty!


Groomsmen Boutonnieres
Boutonniere idea; I like the velvet ribbon. I could get it in our colors...
Another idea for the boutonnieres. I want to replicate this look in our colors
with velvet millinery leaves and flowers to match the bridesmaids' fascinators...
And one more pretty picture, for good measure


And, just a beautiful all-around shot. I love her face in profile,
her beautiful expression, and the quirky colors of her bouquet.
The end! 
(...for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment