Saturday, February 18, 2012

In a Sentimental Mood



Frances Drake, Via

Valentine's was on a Tuesday this year (boo). So John and I kept it simple...with some surprises!

Here's what my day consisted of:

A pretty dress...



Some spunky coral-colored nails...
Not as pink as it looks in this picture...
 Strawberry-scented lipbalm and a subtle, pretty lipcolor (the same color I wore for my wedding!)

Love this scent so much!
M.A.C. Viva Gaga #2 
M.A.C. Cremesheen Lipglass
in Boy Bait (stupid name, I know)

White bean burgers with rosemary and sun-dried tomatoes (with a whole lot more tomatoes than the recipe calls for...

Vegan chocolate chip cookie dough, eaten with graham crackers...

My favorite guy of all time...


A properly romantic movie...(Stardust)

Surrounded by vintage valentines...



And possibly a Valentine styled after a vintage telegram...


Here's how it turned out!
I also gave John a bunch of coupons for future dates...
fun with typography!
That morning, when I went to retrieve my violin for orchestra rehearsal,
I found a bud vase in my locker next to my instrument! 
So pretty...
And it smells gorgeous, too!

I hope you had a fantastic Valentine's, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment