Friday, May 20, 2011

Formal Invitations Part 2: Directions to Mohican

My dad is the one who suggested we include directions to Mohican in the invitation. I figured most people have GPS in their cars now and can punch in the address, but I also know that some of the roads are a little confusing right as you get close to the park, so I decided to go for it.

I wanted something that was a similar shape and would pair well with my unusual-shaped invites:


Perfect! But the pink had to go. Ugh.


I ultimately went with the peach/mint combo. From there the directions cards came together much more easily than the invites. Since I didn't have a ton of room to put turn-by-turn directions, I uploaded a more thorough version to the website for further reference. Or, people can input the address into their GPS and use our directions more as a guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment