Monday, July 11, 2011

Ruffled DIY Strikes Again!

Ruffled always has such amazing DIY tutorials. My most recent favorite involves pretty paper wheels that mimic the look of those seen at BHLDN.

Pretty, but not something I can afford to pay $34 for
The best part of Ruffled's version? Totally customizable with your
wedding colors!
I've made a couple, and they've turned out really cute. I'd take pictures, but I'm too busy crafting. I promise I will document all my recent crafting successes. With only a few weeks to go, things are busy around here!

However, I'm having fun. At this point, everything adds some beauty and personalization but nothing is absolutely necessary. We have food, venues, an amazing photographer (Ken Clunk; he's the bestest), places to sleep, and a bunch of excited friends and family. It's going to be a frikkin' awesome wedding.

If I can just decide what the heck to walk down the aisle to...it's been the hardest decision I've ever had to make. I'm arranging some music for the quartet, but it's tough to decide what should go where! More on that in another post, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment