Monday, July 25, 2011

Whaaaaaat. Photo Love.

Love love love these photos on Snippet and Ink. Photography is obviously by Feather Love (if you read as many wedding blogs as I do, you can pretty much learn to spot Feather Love's distinctive, vintagey style).

Love this duo. We're doing the whole framed-photos-of-
loved-ones thing too! It's a major part of the decor!
LOVE.




I love these photos so much I want to be this bride. Literally. Her style is perfection (that veil with that dress with that jacket), the black and white perfection that captured their best moments (walking out of the church, the cake cutting).

I want to duplicate these. Consciously. As in, their poses and their perfect little moments committed to film. That's how much I love the vibe of these photos. Gosh, I can't wait to make our own moments just like these. I hope we get photos that look this happy and genuinely bursting with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment