Monday, March 7, 2011

The Great Shoe Search

Let's get some shoes. I have a few ideas about wedding shoes. I like heels, but I don't want them to be too tall, and I want them to have something interesting about them.

Oh, and no ivory for me. I want shoes I can wear again, thank you. Possibly a metallic copper/gold/bronze, or something in the wedding colors (I could get a seafoam green or teal and have it be a something blue).

1) BHLDN Clipped Corolla Heels.


2) BHLDN Elopement Pumps.


3) Ballroom Dance Shoes from DanceShoesStore.com S2802 in copper


4) Ballroom Dance Shoes from DanceShoesStore.com 2707 in light brown and light gold

5) Seychelles Pot of Gold Pump on endless.com



I just don't even know what exactly I want in the shoe department. A something blue? A simple, comfortable, well made shoe as a supporting cast member or more of a fashion statement? I hate shoe shopping; anybody who knows me can attest to this.

Well, give me your feedback if you have it. And if you spot the world's most adorable pair of vintage-styled teal heels, send them my way! I would love to see them!

1 comment: