Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lust List: Indigo Mood

Things I want (sigh). Why can't I win like $500 on a lottery ticket? Just enough to have a fun little splurge.

In this edition of my covetousness, you will notice an insistence on a particular hue: cobalt. I am all about this shade lately. Maybe I'm feeling blue?

 Adorable Zodiac-inspired embroidery kit (in Scorpio and Gemini), from miniaturerhino

 Incredible 1930s gown from violetvillevintage

And, to go with it, this a-ma-zing ring from gypsycandy

Rani, The beautiful seafoam lace necklace by treeandkimball

Aimee, the beautiful deep blue beauty from treeandkimball

My love of Erica Weiner jewelry runs deep. This Sadie Hawkins ring is no exception.

And, finally, I think I deserve a BookBook Macbook cover to celebrate
my amazing graduate fellowship (and earning my M.M. this spring)!
The only question: vibrant red, or classic black?

That's right, I accepted an incredible offer from a school that seems just as excited about me as I am about them (the department head emailed me personally to tell me how pleased she was that I decided to attend). I will begin my journey towards a Ph.D this fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment